⚠ Is your body filled with TOXINS? ⚠
How TOXIC is your body now?
🍾 Do you regularly drink sugar/energy drinks?
🍅 Do you eat fruits & vegetables daily?
🍔 Do you eat processed foods / fast foods/ takeaways more than 4 times a week?
🚬 Do you smoke? Or are you frequently exposed to second hand smoke?
🏃 Do you exercise most days of the week?
💤 Do you often feel tired? Cannot concentrate well?
🚽 Do you have irregular bowel movements?
1. Toxins enters our body through our diet, skin & lungs.
2. Health problem arise when your body's detoxification organs cannot function effectively.
3. Our liver cleanses our blood 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
4. Our liver is our body's 2nd largest internal organ, that performs over 500 functions.
5. Diabetes and Obesity is closely linked with liver disease.
6. In Malaysia, the prevalence of obesity increase from 43% (2006) to 60% (201) while diabetes cases increase from 8% (1996) to 20% (2011).
7. Worldwide, liver cancer is the 6th most common cancer & is also the 2nd most common cause of cancer deaths.
How our liver CLEANSES our body?
Liver detoxification is an incredibly complicated process. Each step changes a toxic chemical into a safer substance that can be easily removed.
Your liver needs the right types & right amount of nutrients to function optimally!
Research shows that pomegranate supplementation (650mg) for 4 weeks is beneficial for those with chronic strees. Pomegranate has liver-protective properties.
Rich in catechins, that helps boost body cleansing function and is also proven to reduce the risk of diabetes & heart disease.
Has liver-protective properties.
Oral collagen supplementation is efficacious to improve skin aging. Collagen helps to minimise liver damage.
Clinically proven to boost the Phase 2 liver detoxification process.
An excellent source of resveratrol for effective detoxification & healthier immunity.
1. Stockton, A. & Al - Dujaili, E.2014, "Biophenol-rich Pomegranate extract intake inhibits salivary cortisol and 11βHSD1 activity and improves overall quality of life scores in healthy volunteers: a 4-week randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial Background and Objectives", Endocrinology, https://www.researchgate.net/publication/326068902Biop henol-richPomegranate_extract_intake_inhibits_salivary_cortisol_and_11bHSD1_activity_and_improves_overall_quality_of_life_scores_in_healthy_volunteers_a_4-week_randomised_double-blind_placebo-con
2. Espinoza et al. et al. 2017 "The Repeated Administration of Resveratol has measurable effects on Circulating T-cells subsets in humans" Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity, vol. 678, pp. 1872
3. Chacko et al. 2010, “Beneficial effects of Green Tea: A literature review", Chinese Medicine, vol. 5, pp 13
4. Chow, H.H et al. 2010, "Resveratrol modulates drugs & carcinogen metabolizing enzymes in healthy volunteer study", Cancer Prevention Research, pp. 1168 - 1175
5. Asserin, J. 2015, "The effect of oral collagen peptide supplementation on skin moisture & the Dermal Collagen network: Evidence from an ex-vivo model & randomised, placebo-controlled clinical trials", Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology, vol 14(4), pp. 291 - 301
6. Andreia, A. et al. 2013, "Hepatoprotective effects of Mushrooms", Molecules, vol.18, pp 7630 - 7809
7. Bhatia et al. 2014, "Cell and Tissue Engineering for Liver Disease", Science Translational Medicine, vol 6(245)
8. Cancer Research UK, "Risks and causes of liver cancer". Available from: http://www.cancerrearchuk.org/about-cancer/type/liver-cancer/about/risks-and-causes-of-liver-cancer
9. Raihan, R. et al. 2018, "Hepatocelllar Carcinoma in Malaysia and Its Changing Trend", Journal of Hepatology and Gastroenterology, vol 8(1), pp. 54 - 56
10. World Health Organization 2016. Cancer. Available from: http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs297/en/
This information is provided by Groway for education purposes only. It should not be used to substitute medical diagnosis.